CH 3 Belt Drive Reduction Unit
CH-3 Airboat Belted Reduction Drive Unit
Powerful, Dependable, Quiet Performance with thousands of hours of operations.
The CH-3 Airboat Belted Reduction Drive Unit is designed for a large block GM, Chevrolet, and Cadillac engine. The CH-3 models can bolt to GM V-8, Small Block, V-8 Big Block, and GM Diesels. CH-3 models are used on 15' and larger airboats.
|The available ratios for a CH-3 belted airboat drive unit are:|
|2 to 1||2.3 to 1|
- The drive belts for CH-3 models are 5" wide and can use HPPD Plus or Blackhawk belts which are rated 60% stronger than the standard HPPD Plus style.
- The CH-3 models are similar to the CH-2 models but are stronger and use a wider belt.
- The drive units we manufacture carry a 100 hour factory warranty.
- Our a CH-3 models are rated for 600 horse power engines.
- Great for government and law enforcement agencies. A much quieter, more powerful system that requires minimal maintenance.
- This is an ideal unit for hunting, fishing, and personal airboating.
- Our belted reduction drive units are a perfect fit for all airboating applications. Examples: Seismograph, Military, Hunting, Fishing, EPA, Law Enforcement, Aquatic Control, Tour Boats and Pleasure Craft.
- All of our airboat drive unit products are manufactured under Patent # 4884949 and 6540570B1
PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT ENGINE THIS WILL BE USED FOR