CH3 2.3 Longbelt Belt Drive Reduction Unit
CH-3 Longbelt Airboat Reduction Drive Unit
Powerful, Dependable, Quiet Performance with thousands of hours of operations.
The CH-3 Longbelt Airboat Reduction Drive Units are designed for small or large block GM, Chevrolet, and Cadillac engines. The CH-3 Longbelt models can bolt to GM V-8, Small Block, V-8 Big Block. CH-3 Longbelt models are used on 15' and larger airboats.
|The available ratios for a CH-3 longbelt airboat drive unit are:|
|2.3 to 1|
- The belts for CH-3 Longbelt models are 5" wide and can use HPPD Plus or Blackhawk belts which are rated 60% stronger than the standard HPPD Plus style.
- The CH-3 Longbelt airboat drive unit has 41.8" between the center of the crank and the center of the propeller shaft, which gives you a great improvement in handling by lowering the center of gravity of your engine.
- The drive units we manufacture carry a 100 hour factory warranty.
- Our a CH-3 Longbelt models are rated for 600 horse power engines.
- Great for government and law enforcement agencies. A much quieter, more powerful system that requires minimal maintenance.
- Our drive systems are a perfect fit for all airboating applications. Examples: Seismograph, Military, Hunting, Fishing, EPA, Law Enforcement, Aquatic Control, Tour Boats and Pleasure Craft.
- This is an ideal unit for hunting, fishing, personal airboating, and work boat with multiple operators.
- All of our airboat drive unit products are manufactured under Patent # 4884949 and 6540570B1