CH4 Belt Drive Reduction Unit
CH-2 Airboat Belted Reduction Drive Unit
Powerful, Dependable, Quiet Performance with thousands of hours of operations.
The CH-2 Airboat Reduction Drive Units are designed for V6, V8, and small block GM and Chevrolet engines. CH-2 models are used on 12' to 17' airboats.
|The ratio for a CH-2 drive unit is:|
- The belts for CH-2 models are 4" wide and can use HPPD Plus or Blackhawk belts which are rated 60% stronger than the Standard HPPD Plus style.
- The drive units we manufacture carry a 100 hour factory warranty.
- Great for government and law enforcement agencies. A much quieter, more powerful system for the individual boat owner. Whether built at home as a kit or by a boat manufacturer, this unit will give years of trouble free service with minimum maintenance.
- This is an ideal unit for the boat and will have many uses like hunting, fishing, and personal airboating.
- Our drive systems are a perfect fit for all airboating applications. Examples: Seismograph, Military, Hunting, Fishing, EPA, Law Enforcement, Aquatic Control, Tour Boats and Pleasure Craft.
- All of our airboat drive unit products are manufactured under Patent # 4884949 and 6540570B1
PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT ENGINE THIS WILL BE USED FOR